Thursday, January 8, 2009

Possible Internship?!?!

So far 2009 has been much better than I imagined it would be. I got a raise and more hours from American Eagle and thanks to my very good friend, Chris Norris, I got a call back about a video internship with the Cleveland Indians!! :) This is the same internship Chris had a couple summers ago and he loved it. In talking to him one day he gave me his boss, Annie Merovich's,  contact information and on a whim I sent her an email asking if she was looking for any interns for the upcoming season. She said she was, explained a little bit more of what the internship offered and asked for my resume; after sending her my resume I hadn't heard anything for a couple weeks so I decided to send another email just checking to make sure she had received my resume. She said she had and would begin calling in the next couple days. Today Annie called and asked me a couple questions and then said she would send me out some paperwork and a phone number that I need to call to complete an "attitude survey". If everything matches up and looks good I'll get another phone call to go forward with the next step!! So now it's back to the waiting game, but I'm extremely optimistic about this opportunity. Chris learned a lot from this internship and I'm really hoping to do the same. So...keep your fingers crossed!!! : )

No comments: