Wednesday, October 10, 2007

VJ Ready??

So I tested out the waters this week with my first package as a "VJ." I went to a corn maze and hay ride in nearby Cool Spring Township. It was a little intimidating at first because I didn't have anyone with me, but overall I think it was a good experience. The only downside to the whole thing was that I wasn't able to do any stand ups. Again, I didn't have anyone with me and I felt a little uneasy about leaving the camera alone on a tripod with a bunch of kids running around. So I fixed that problem by doing a live intro and tag out on the show. Here's the package and the lives. Hope you enjoy!

One thing though, the audio at the beginning is a little rough. Our audio person was a rookie so my apologies.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It works!!!