Sunday, June 22, 2008

Shot List

So to try to help myself be a little more organized, I have created a shot list to follow. When I'm out in the field trying to get stuff filmed (which I'm going to do Wednesday) I'll know what I've got and what I still need to go get. This is something I didn't have the last time and I think it really hurt me. I'm a little scatter-brained, so this shot list will keep me on track. Here are the things that I would like to put in the video. I have gone over this shot list with my client and he added a few things. There may be more shots to be added, but for right now this is what I have.

  • Pizza Joe's
  • Short Stop Inn
  • Mugsie's
  • Jimmy's
  • amish buggy (with the nat sound of the horse's hooves)
  • HS/College sports
  • house with people waving and smiling
  • WC Old Main bell tower (with the bells ringing...nat sound is crucial)
  • horses
  • golf course/driving range (possibly)
  • Silk Road
  • business logos
  • covered bridges
  • stream in Volant (with the nat sound and hopefully some people fishing)
  • churches
  • 4th july fireworks
  • captions from Pittsburgh Magazine
This is what I'm going to film with Wednesday, more stuff may show up as I'm filming, who knows, but this is a good start.

No comments: